We are working on several data-driven projects for biology, while methodologically focusing on resampling methods, statistical learning, and deep neural networks.
- Interpretability of Deep Neural Networks for Radiomics
CHIST-ERA (2021-2024) Horizon 2020 of the European Union
- Statistical and Machine Learning Challenges in Classification and Integration of Molecular and Genomic Data
SONATA (2017-2020) National Science Centre of Poland
- Cardiovascular diseases and proteomics with Dr. Peipei Ping (University of California Los Angeles, USA)
- Deep learning and radiomics with Dr. Mathieu Hatt (Laboratory of Medical Information Processing, France) and Dr. Panagiotis Papadimitroulas (BioEmTech, Greece)
- Statistical genetics with Dr. Alex Ochoa (Duke University, USA)